Install CM10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
Edited by Mohsin, Charmed, Adrian Penaflor, Lynn and 2 others
Samsung released the Galaxy S3 almost one and a half years ago and as they promised, they have not forgotten one of their flagship devices. This model has been receiving all types of the firmware updates along with some of the custom ROMs that are popular. We have heard that Galaxy S3 will receive the update of Android 4.3. While there is no set timing for this update, it won't stop developers from creating custom ROMs based on Android 4.3 for Galaxy S3. In this article we will show you how to install CM10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
Things to remember
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy S3, it will not work on other devices.
- This is a custom ROM, so proceed at your own risk.
- Your device must be rooted for it to work.
- CWM or any other custom recovery must be installed on your device.
Telecharger Android 4.3 SGS S3
The good thing about technology is that it often isn't restricted by boundaries. It whether you are an American or a Frenchman and whether you want to download Android 4.3 or télécharger Android 4.3 for your Samsung Galaxy S3, there will always be a way for you to accomplish your goal.
This wiki is one way to do that. By following the steps in the ensuing sub-section, you will be able to télécharger and install Android 4.3 on your Samsung Galaxy S3.
Steps to install Android 4.3 CM10.2 On Galaxy S3 I9300
- 1Download Android 4.3 CM10.2 for Galaxy S3 I9300.
- 2Download Google Apps.
- 3Connect your device to PC using the original USB cable.
- 4Copy and paste the Android 4.3 CM10.2.zip file in the root of your SD card.
- 5Turn off your phone.
- 7Once in CWM, perform a full data wipe.
- 8Then perform a cache wipe.
Categories : Android
Recent edits by: Michael J., Lynn, Adrian Penaflor