Install CM10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
Edited by Mohsin, Charmed, Adrian Penaflor, Lynn and 5 others
Samsung released the Galaxy S3 almost one and a half years ago and as they promised, they have not forgotten one of their flagship devices. This model has been receiving all types of the firmware updates along with some of the custom ROMs that are popular. We have heard that Galaxy S3 will receive the update of Android 4.3. While there is no set timing for this update, it won't stop developers from creating custom ROMs based on Android 4.3 for Galaxy S3. In this article we will show you how to install CM10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
Things to remember
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy S3, it will not work on other devices.
- This is a custom ROM, so proceed at your own risk.
- Your device must be rooted for it to work.
- CWM or any other custom recovery must be installed on your device.
Telecharger Android 4.3 SGS S3
The good thing about technology is that it often isn't restricted by boundaries. It whether you are an American or a Frenchman and whether you want to download Android 4.3 or télécharger Android 4.3 for your Samsung Galaxy S3, there will always be a way for you to accomplish your goal.
This wiki is one way to do that. By following the steps in the ensuing sub-section, you will be able to télécharger and install Android 4.3 on your Samsung Galaxy S3.
Steps to install Android 4.3 CM10.2 On Galaxy S3 I9300
- 1Download Android 4.3 CM10.2 for Galaxy S3 I9300.2Download Google Apps.. You can download click on the link to download Gapps for CM 10.23Connect your device to PC using the original USB cable.4Copy and paste the Android 4.3 CM10.2.zip file in the root of your SD card.5Turn off your phone.6Go to CWM Recovery, turn on your phone while pressing the Home + Volume UP keys.Note: ClockworkMod's screenshot may change as new versions are released.)7Once in CWM, perform a full data wipe.8Then perform a cache wipe.91011121314
Questions and Answers
How to restore data after installation?
You can restore your data if you made a backup beforehand. To back up, follow the procedures below:
- Go to your Galaxy S3's Home screen.
- Tap on the Apps icon on the lower-right part of the screen, and this will take you to the Apps folder where all the installed applications on your phone are saved.
- From the Apps list, go to Settings (gear icon) and tap on it.
- From Settings, tap on the Backup and Reset option.
- From Backup and reset, tap on "Back up my data". This will enable backing up of your application data, passwords, settings and other important information.
- Tap on Add account and add your Gmail account. This process will back up data from your Galaxy S3 to Google's server.
- Go back to the Backup and reset menu.
- Tap on Automatic restore. This will enable automatic restoration of settings and data.
- You have successfully learned how to back up your data on Samsung Galaxy S3. The next time that you reinstall an application, all data and settings will be automatically restored.
What Google Apps version should I download?
Since you will be using Cyanogen Mod 10.2, then you may download Gapps" HERE. Take note that this file is only for Android versions 4.3 if you are using 4.2 versions and below, then you may try the list depending on your Android OS Version:
- Gapps for Android 4.3 – Jelly Bean
- Gapps for Android 4.2.1 – 4.2.2 – Jelly Bean
- Gapps for Android 4.1.1 – 4.1.2 – Jelly Bean
- Gapps for Android 4.0.3 – 4.0.4 – Ice Cream Sandwich
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 19,740 times.