Clear Cache, Cookies and History on Samsung Galaxy S3
Edited by Inukshuk, JMA
Do you want to clear the history, cookies or cache of your mobile device? When we use our phone browsers, we sometimes notice that its much slower than usual. Previously browsed history pages keep popping up during internet searches. Sometimes you just want to hide the pages that you browsed from being accessed by other people. The best way to make your browser faster is by clearing the history, cache and cookies. This article shows how to do that for Samsung Galaxy S3.
To clear the cache/cookies in your Samsung Galaxy S3 follow the steps below:
- 123Touch the soft "Menu" button, located in the lower left corner of your mobile.4567A popup window will appear.Tap "OK" to confirm clear cache.8
- 1After clearing your cache, your phone will take you back to "Privacy and Security" Select it.2Next, select "Clear History"3A popup window will appear.Tap "OK" to confirm clear history.4
Where Are Cookies Located in Samsung S3 Mobile?
On your Samsung Galaxy S3, cookies can be located under "Privacy and Security". To get there, go to your Home screen > Apps > Internet > Select Menu > Settings, and then tap "Privacy and security". On the middle of your screen you will see the heading, "Cookies"
- 1Select "Privacy and Security".2Scroll down, and under "Cookies", tap "Clear All Cookie Data".3A popup window will appear.Tap "OK" to clear cookies.4
Deleting a Portion of Cookies, Cache, and History
There is no way you can choose to delete specific OR a particular portion of the cache, cookies and history. By tapping "Clear", you delete all the cache, cookies and history stored on your mobile phone browser.
How to Clear Tabs on a Samsung Galaxy S3
You must have learnt perfectly how to clear the cache, cookies and history on your Samsung Galaxy S3 device as mentioned here in, but you also want to clear the tab that appeared mysteriously on the Home screen of your device. You are stuck on your Home Screen looking at a new tab that just appeared from nowhere and it is really annoying yet you don't know how to get rid of it. You need to keep things moving and work well with your device and this tab is giving you headache. If you have been wondering how to solve this problem by clearing it up then you need to follow these simple steps and you will get relieved! There are two methods of clearing the unnecessary tab:
- 1Method 1 - This is a very simple and fast alternative of clearing this tab from your Samsung galaxy S3 device by just pressing and holding the back keys of your device.
2Method 2 - This second method of clearing the tab involves the following simple steps
- Press and hold the back key of the device
- The tab will disappear completely
- You would have solved the problem within the shortest time possible! The tab is normally the Multi-Window tab that you can easily get rid of if it is irritating you by just holding and pressing the back key of the device.
- Tap the apps icon that is on the Home Screen of your Samsung Galaxy S3 device
- Touch the menu button of the device
- When the menu options appears immediately scroll down to the Settings option
- Select Display from the settings menu
- Tap on the Multi-Window Feature from the display. This tab is just a Multi-Window tab
- Tap Uncheck. You have successfully disabled the tab!
- You will not see the tab again on your Home Screen after following these instructions.
Tips Tricks and Warnings
- When you tap 'Clear' you will be able to delete all the caches, cookies and History from your Samsung Galaxy S3 device.
- You can never delete just a portion of the cookies, caches and History from your device.
- If you press and hold the back keys, you will be able to clear the tab successfully.
- A new tab that appears is always a Multi-Window tab.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Inukshuk
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 20,893 times.